Easy to Install
The electronic isolator does not require any changes to the vehicles existing wiring system. It can be fitted to all 12V vehicle types.
Priority Charging for Starting Battery
Ensures that the main battery is fully charged before connecting the auxiliary battery in parallel with the main.
If the starting battery goes flat and the auxiliary battery is charged, the electronic isolator allows the batteries to be manually paralleled to jump start the vehicle.
Over Current Protection
Features built in over current protection that protects the isolator. Over current is most likely to occur if there is a short circuit in the wiring.
Provides surge protection for vehicles with electronic ignition systems.
PART NO. DBC150K
* VOLTAGE : 12V
* CHARGING CURRENT: 125A/150A Peak
* CHARGE TYPE : Parallel
* CONTROL : Electronic
* MOUNTING : Surface/firewall/battery side
* CURRENT DRAW : Charging 500mA (Standby 30mA)
* VOLTAGE DROP : None
* SURGE PROTECTION : Built in
* APPROVALS : EMC
L.E.D CHARGE INDICATION
* RED LIGHT ON : Power on
* RED LIGHT FLASH: Aux battery fault
* BLUE LIGHT ON : Charging
* BLUE LIGHT FLASH : Over-current
* GREEN LIGHT ON : Override on
* GREEN LIGHT FLASH : Over-current
Electronic isolator (150A: P/No. DBC150)
6m cable & 60cm aux earth cable, auxiliary battery
terminals, fuses, lugs, heat shrink & cable ties
Weight: 3.00 kilos